Expert Landscape Gardening Services in Stockport
Evergreen Landscaping Limited is a small friendly landscape gardening business based in Marple Bridge and covering all areas of Stockport.
Established by time-served gardener David Andrew in 1990, Evergreen has been carrying out garden makeovers and providing garden landscaping services of all kinds in the Stockport area for more than 25 years.
Specialising in Indian stone patios and paving, top quality turf lawns, astroturf and artificial grass, garden decking and raised beds, we can help you with full or partial garden makeovers and can support you every step of the way with garden design and hard and soft landscaping.
Does your garden need a transformation for you to enjoy it properly? Do you need a low maintenance garden? With our time-served staff and high standards of work, Evergreen is sure to have the expertise and garden landscaping solutions that you require!
Garden landscaping services provided throughout Stockport and the surrounding areas.
Evergreen can provide every kind of landscaping service for your garden including:
- Full or partial garden make-overs designed, installed and project managed.
- New lawns laid, AstroTurf, artificial grass, artificial turf and artificial lawns.
- New garden patios paths, paving, driveways and garden walls constructed.
- Patios and paths constructed in Indian Stone is one of our specialties.
- Fencing, decking and ECO decking supplied and erected.
Whether you are planning a new feature or a complete garden makeover, please don't hesitate to call us today for a free*, no obligation quotation, whatever your landscape gardening needs in Stockport. Or contact us via WhatsApp:
To maintain social distancing and to reduce the need for site visits during Covid19 restrictions, David is happy to discuss your project, share photos and develop your quote via this WhatsApp Link if that would suit you too. Or click the WhatsApp logo: Please keep your communications to reasonable hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 7pm.
* We are sometimes asked for in-depth quotes that go beyond what we would normally expect to provide free of charge. In these circumstances we reserve the right to offer a consultancy charge that will be deductable from the job should we be chosen to take it forward.